Monday, November 16, 2009

Links!

As you can see to your right, the links are up. There are some great resources there, so check them out, and certainly let me know if there are any I should add. I’ve also begun a list of books and movies (just in time for holiday wish lists!)

There is also a button for RSS feeds. It’s a good way to be notified of any new posts. I can also email them to you if you prefer not to use a blogreader. If you have any questions about subscribing, I would be happy to help out.

I have a couple of links today. There will be a Thanksgiving Farmers’ Market this Friday the 20th from 3-7pm in Westminster. Go to the Westminster Farmers’ Market site for details.

Here is a press release from Mass Local Food Co-op about December’s ordering cycle. Orders placed by 11/30 will be delivered on 12/4. If you haven’t checked the co-op out yet, please do.

And finally, if you are on Facebook, Muir Glen Organic will donate $1 for every person who becomes a fan to Chefs Collaborative, which supports a sustainable food system.

Enjoy the rest of this beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment